Action-packed fun in the pool!
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to scuba dive with torches, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut?
For children age 8 and above. No previous experience or training is required.
What you will learn
During sessions 1 – 5 you will learn the basics of scuba diving – things like buoyancy control, mask clearing, regulator recovery, etc. before moving on to many special pool adventures like underwater photography, wreck, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness and more.
Typical sessions last about an hour (intros, kit up and fun included).
What the adults want to know:
- Helps children learn about responsibility
- Teaches children about the aquatic environment
- This is a fun pool-only experience
- All sessions are conducted by fully certified, trained professionals
- All of our team are Enhanced CRB checked
Once you’ve reached 10 years old, and if you feel ready, you can move on to complete the PADI Junior Scuba Diver or the Junior Open Water Diver courses.
Session Price: £15